Sunday, April 17, 2011

A week of homework...

In one day, is not a good idea.

I've spent all of today on and off doing homework. And plan to spend the rest of the night doing it. As such, my brain is so full of English homework about poetry I don't particularly care about, I have nothing exciting to say. So... first 10 things that come to my mind, go!

1) I am super, super excited for The Hobbit movie. I'm a massive LOTR nerd, and it... looks like it's going to be good.
2) I know I don't like talking about gaming on here, but... Tanking Heroic Chimereon was terrifying tonight. I had to watch CDs and watch the other tank's HP and his Double Attacks and... yeah. Scary.
3) There's a cupcake sitting on my desk. I would like to eat it. I think I will do that.
4) I'm kind of considering staying up all night to do homework, but I'd rather sleep.
5) I definitely have no focus on anything ever, whatsoever.
6) I don't like arguing.
7) I can't blog. :( /deleteblog.

No comments:

Post a Comment