Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cupcakes, a cat, and a bad day.

First things first: I very obviously forgot to mention the most important detail of my day yesterday, and that needs to be fixed. This very second. I had an amazingly delicious chocolate cupcake in English yesterday. It had purple icing and chocolate-y goodness. My friend Andrea made them and brought one for me and one for Ashley and we ate them and we loved them.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way... That's usually an opening I use when I have something exciting to say. And I really wish I did. I realize now, 6 days into BEDA, why I do not blog this frequently. My life is painfully unexciting, and for me to come up with a creative topic, I must be FEELING creative. Today is not a creative day, nor is it an exciting day.

...I wrote that, felt unmotivated, and walked away from my computer for about 3 hours. I was hoping that would give me something fun to talk about, but it most definitely did not.

I could talk about how adorable my cat is being. He's curled up on my bed, and when I sat down on it, he meowed. Then he turned and looked at me for all of about 2 seconds, before falling back asleep. It doesn't sound as cute as it is to see, I promise.

I don't know guys. I'm not having a good enough day to get the creative juices flowing. I could elaborate on this too. I'm just going to say it's related to biology class and people sucking. I don't wanna call anyone out though. I'm going to play some Robot Unicorn Attack and hope that fixes all the world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment