Monday, April 11, 2011

Vegas!

Airplane blogging is most definitely not my preferred blogging style.

I'm currently on the plane to Vegas. I have the window seat, which is always fun. Sadly though, my Gravol (hmm, is that what it's called?) is not putting me to sleep like it usually does. Wiiiiiiide awake.

My sister and I are watching Dancing with the Stars. The guy just made a Charlie Sheen reference. WINNING! I'm obviously the only person who still finds that funny. I still think Friday is funny too though. :D 

A lot of people wouldn't guess this about me, due to my roller coaster addiction, but I get extremely plane sick. That is why I'm taking Gravol. I'm doing decently right now, just a teeny bit of queasiness... I'll be okay though. I'm keeping
 focused on TV and blogging so I am okay.

I'm posting this when we land, and.... I miss Internet. I miss tweeting. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment