Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thank you, airport

...for having wireless.

We got to the airport early, and since we are so very early, I decided to take my time to blog now, rather than have to rush later. This is both a blessing and a curse, as I have nothing to talk about (aside the final trip recap). It's a blessing as in, lots of time to finish! A curse as I have no excuse for it sucking.

No matter.

We're currently sitting around. I'm blogging, my sister is reading, and my mom is driving up her work-paid cell phone bill by texting. The guy across from us is also on his iPad and I can't help but keep sneaking looks over to try to see what he's doing. I'm creepy, I know. While we aren't on the plane yet, my stomach is starting to get that feeling it gets before and on airplanes. Icky and blah.

The people across and right of us have 2 little puppies in transport crate things. They are suuuuper cute. One is out of his crate and curled up on the woman's lap. It makes me really miss Midnight. I'm honestly more excited to see my cat than anyone.

Apparently it snowed while I was gone. Not looking forward to seeing snow. I hate snow. It's cold and icky.

...I got nothing else. See everyone tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment