Thursday, April 28, 2011

People who actually blog this much all the time are crazy.

IT HAS BEEN 28 DAYS HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO FIND MORE TO WRITE ABOUT.

I apologize. Had to get that part of of my system.

Tomorrow will be the start of "Brae's first time being all alone for over one night" as my mom leaves for Vegas (AGAIN. Did I post about this before? I feel like I did) and I am a bit terrified. My sister will be home 2 of the nights, and I either get one of my friends one night and one the next... or just of my friends one of the nights. The awkwardness that would occur if they were both there at the same time would eat my soul alive.

Something absolutely hilarious did hit me today. I have two friends I used to be very close with (at different times though) that both live in Orlando. In case you forgot, I'll be in Orlando this summer. However, I am not on speaking terms with either of them anymore. What makes it so funny though, is both of them had both really wanted to hang out with me but I had no way to be there. And now... Yup.

Also. The happy weather we had earlier this week? It's all gone today. It's almost May. It's SNOWING. Calgary, why must you do this to me? I am so done with cold and snow. I want to wear t-shirts and dresses. Not sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment