Friday, April 29, 2011

Because positivity would be a plus.

Because I'm feeling negative, and need exciting things to focus on, here. Let's have a list of things to be excited for! Yay.

Things Brae is Excited for:

1) Graduating. Not the stupid "Walk across the stage a month before we actually decide if you passed" and definitely not for the banquet I'm not even attending, but June 10th, my last day of classes. And June... 22nd? My last exam.
2) Going to Florida this August. I like Florida. It's a fun place. I want to go.
3) Buying my new camera. I'm saving for it right now, and finally not having a terrible one will rock.
4)My birthday! I do realize it's not for like 7 months. But I'm allowed to be excited now, because it will be fun and exciting and I will be 18 and legal here. ^_^
5) Watching Pokemon movies. My friend gave me a DVD set that had 4 of the movies in it, and I get to watch them all. Yay!
6) Summer. 2 months of doing nothing? Yes pleeeease.
7) My mom to get back from Vegas. Really. I'm all for freedom but I don't like this.

I'm sure there are more, but that's all for today. I need sleep. :) Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment