Monday, April 4, 2011

That terrible moment when you can feel a cold incoming.

My mom has a nasty, icky cold and sore throat right now. She can barely talk, and keeps coughing.

I feel this is important because anyone who knows me will know I tend to get every single cold or flu that comes near me at all. I've already been sneezing a bit, which makes me very concerned that I will be the next victim of the cold my mother has. I really would prefer that didn't happen, seeing as it took me about 3 weeks to fully recover from the last one. Plus, being sick on vacation sucks.

On that note, in exactly a week from the very moment I type this, we will be leaving to go to the airport to leave for Las Vegas. I'm extremely excited, seeing as I was far too sick to enjoy it to the full extent on my last visit. Keep your fingers crossed this time will go better.

I'm still a little sad that my friend and I are both terrible at telling each other when we're going places. Mostly Vegas. I'm going the 11th. He goes the week of the... uhh..

SEE! I don't even know! I just know it's either the week after me, or the week after that. Which is annoying, because it's the second time we've done this. Someday, we'll get to hang out in real life and I can be just as annoying then. I can sing Friday in person!!

Sorry. I'm boring today. I really, really don't mean to be! I'll go back to biology homework now.

No comments:

Post a Comment