Saturday, April 23, 2011

My cake!

I had cake today. It was not as good as I imagined. As I expected.

Today was a pretty low-key day. I got some Easter chocolate and ate most of that, so between my chocolate and cake, my stomach is feeling a bit rocky. As I type this right now, I'm sitting on skype with a few of my gaming friends and discussing strategies for tomorrow.

I haven't sat down and talked to one of these guys for about a year. It's pretty nice to just talk gaming, and then other stuff, with him. He's one of those guy's who's super mean to everyone, but it's because he actually likes you. He's one of the only people who I let insult me without getting offended. :P

To be perfectly honest, everything else that's flopping around inside my head right now isn't really appropriate to put on my blog, because most of it is emotional shit I'm not sure of right now. :P

Goodnight blog. I promise to be more exciting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment