Friday, April 22, 2011

Cake cake cake.

Update on Minecraft: The server is up. Yaaay. Notch is still breaking the game, but it's unbroken enough for programmers to deal with it.

I've been having a lot of cravings for cake the past few day. Today was no exception. It was not made any better by this video appearing in my subscription box. For those too lazy to click, it's a Minecraft dirt/grass block. As cake. I want it, please and thank you!

I normally don't even particularly enjoy cake. I only really eat it on my birthday and my friend's birthdays. And I'll only eat chocolate cake. Or ice cream cake, but that doesn't really count. For some reason though, I've just really wanted to eat some.

I know as soon as I do, I'll be dramatically disappointed at how not-delicious it is compared to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment