Friday, April 1, 2011

That awkward moment when....

You realize you haven't blogged since your dad passed away. Yuuuup, that's me.

Now that we have that awkward moment settled, hey guys! How is everyone? How about that weather? ;)

There. Awkwardness cleared up. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to be trying BEDA ((B)log (E)very(d)ay in (A)pril) this year for my first time, and there is a chance I will mess up. A very high chance. Either way, I will be attempting it.

I figured we'll start off slow today. I'll talk about what I've been up to since our last post. On March 9th. Wow.

My dad passed away on the 13th. I was then off school for a week, pretty much just eating massive amounts of Oreo cookies, and moping around. Then I went back to school, realized I can't focus to save my life, and eagerly awaited spring break. I am on spring break now, which just means I am playing way too much World of Warcraft to be healthy, and sleeping in far too late. (When my phone doesn't ring at 8AM in the morning).

My sister, mother and I will be going to Vegas on the 11th until the 15th? I think? But I promise I will try to get posts up then.

I'm not very good at thinking of things to talk about. So if anyone has an suggestions, just let me know in the comments. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing BEDA for the first time too! It should be fun and I will probably forget in, like, four days to do it, but meh! Random, but you're a Slytherin too! I feel like we were destined to meet... in a non-creepy sounding way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on BEDA! I am participating for my second year so it should be fun. Have fun in Vegas as well! I've never been there but I heard it's a beautiful place with such a different culture. Also, love the font, I know it's kind of random but I haven't really seen this font on any blog so it's nice to see change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ TwitchLazuli: Thanks! Yeah, I will likely end up missing a day, I know my luck :D I'll keep an eye on your posts though! I love meeting fellow Slytherins!

    @ thebrookereview: Thank you :) It seems pretty fun so far, I read a few other people's blogs last BEDA, so I like to hope I have some general idea what to expect. Vegas is a lot of fun, as long as you don't get a cold. Don't ask how that happened to me last time. :D

    ReplyDelete