Saturday, April 30, 2011

Well, I did it.

I did BEDA. Despite expecting to fail by the first week, I finished without even missing a day.

I'll probably end up doing this again in August. I'll have a lot more free time without school, so it might even feel like less of a chore. There's also a chance I won't. I like to hope this has started a habit of me trying to blog more consistently, but it's unlikely. I'm going to try to keep at least 3 posts a week though. No promises.

I definitely learned a bit over the month. I learned that actually putting out good content more often than "when the mood hits me" is hard. I also learned it can be possible. However, I did also learn I can also post a lot of shit.

I'm going to be taking a few days off posting just because of needing a break. After that, I promise I'll be back. With semi-regular updates.

Thanks for sticking around guys!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hadn't thought about doing it in August, I might because it's summer holidays

    ReplyDelete