Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Okay Apple. I forgive you.

I got an email from Apple today. Yay.

They said it can be an "alarming" to find purchases made on your account without your knowledge. Honestly, I'm tempted to agree with them. :P While they weren't able to refund all of the money, they're refunding the $24-ish dollars that was spent on poker chips on that stupid poker app (WTF THOUGH SERIOUSLY) and one of the other things for about $4. So. That's always exciting.

My account also was locked down to prevent any further damage. As I read that, I thought to myself "They already snipped my money, what other damage can they do?" before I remembered it's under my mom's name and out address and such. Then I decided I was very, very glad my mom's credit card wasn't linked to the account in anyway. That could have suuucked.

Other than Apple deciding to be nice... I've had a pretty uneventful day. Unless you want to consider the lovely argument I had with my ex-boyfriend, but I don't. Let's just say I don't think my personality is horrible. ^_^ Oh well. I'll get over it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment