Thursday, April 21, 2011

Madonna is a good blogging soundtrack.

Update on Minecraft: Something Notch did made it possible to load my original save. However, server software for updating multiplayer still isn't up. Nin said he'll try again later.

Tonight's the first night in awhile I've been able to just sit and relax and not worry about doing homework. I have tomorrow off for Good Friday, which essentially just means I'll be up until about 5AM playing WoW or watching movies.

Today is also the first day this week I've actually felt something like myself, which is probably due to my best friend being the amazing guy he is. He really just fixed everything that's been going wrong this week and reminded me of the bright light that, I really only have less than 2 months left of high school.

In other news, my family and I decided when and where our next vacation will be. My mom, sister and I will be going to Orlando, Florida. We leave the 20th of August and come back the 27th. Just in time to get ready to start school at Lethbridge. Yay me.

OH MY GOD. Blogger decided to log me out there and delete the rest of this post. TECHNOLOGY. WHY DO YOU HATE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment