Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Messy, messy mess.

My room is a mess, and I have no motivation to clean it. I hate messes. But I have no motivation to do anything.

In case anyone somehow missed it, I'm having a terrible week. I don't really want to throw ALL OF IT OUT ON TO THE INTERNET AND OMG PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME, so I won't. I won't bring up all the big stuff, and instead just say- Notch, you broke my favourite game.

Now, in all technicalities, 1.5 didn't break Minecraft completely. It feels very broken to me though. For one, my main save file is gone. Boom. Deleted. I have it backed up somewhere, but it won't open when I try to.. play. For another, whatever the hell he rushed to get it out so fast so he could play Portal 2 made it so the server updating software? Isn't...happening. So I can't play multiplayer. I love multiplayer.

I'm a bit annoyed about that, but otherwise
This is where I stopped blogging and went to watc
h the first Digimon movie, and gave up with whatever point I wanted to make.

Now, I'm just going to say this- I love Pokemon. I don't get why so many people don't think you can love both Pokemon and Digimon. Did we clear that up? Good. Because really, how can you not think this is adorable?



Yeah, I thought so. Gatomon is adorable.

The first Digimon movie reminds me of how much more awesome life was when I was a kid. I mean really, I remember being on the edge of my seat during the countdown to destroy that virus-y one. I love Digimon. I miss this shit.

4 comments:

  1. Notch broke Minecraft? I haven't seen anything.. then again, haven't been on it for a few days *worried face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gatomon is really cute! I have a plushie of her! (^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TwitchLazuli - He kinda did. I think there was some patches to try to fix it, but there's still no server update software :(

    @ Chi - OMG. I WANT ONE. I have a Mew plushie, but I'd sell my soul for a Gatomon one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very old, but still cute :3 Mew is also adorable!

    ReplyDelete