Sunday, April 10, 2011

This time tomorrow...

I will be somewhere much warmer. And by much warmer, I mean Las Vegas.

Today was mostly a day of preparation. We started out the day by redyeing my hair. I am a natural blonde, yes, but my natural colour is a dark blonde. I try to keep my hair a medium to light blonde. Therefore, my roots look very obvious unless I dye it. So we did that!

Next, we went shopping, mostly for my mother. She needed a few new tops, and I'm always up for a new dress. So, she got three tshirts, one of which being this really pretty green colour. I got a blue-ish dress that looks adorable on me. Pictures coming from Vegas in it soon. I also picked up another Maureen Johnson book to read on the plane, and my sister finally got around to buying the newest (and last. sob!) Earth's Children book. By Jean Auel. We've definitely been waiting on that book for awhile.

Once we arrived home, it was time for my mother's favourite pre-trip activity: clean the entire house. Not something I rank as highly as her, but necessary none the less. Now my room is all organized, smells nice, and is pretty. Yay!

And on that note, I have to go to school tomorrow morning for my biology and English class. We leave for the airport at three, plane takes off around six. Gotta get through customs and all that though. I'm pretty excited, as it's been nearly 2 years since I've been on a trip! I'll miss everyone though. In my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment