Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We finally bought an iPad!

Yup, you read that right. My sister, mother and I went out after school today and bought the iPad 2.

I've had an iPod Touch since my 16th birthday, so I'm pretty familiar with Apple products. By no means am I fangirl, though, so that may explain why it took us this long to buy an iPad. Yeah, we didn't even get the first one, since I was of the belief it was just a "iPod Touch on drugs". So now we have one, mostly so I have something to do on the plane (and a way to blog while we're not in town. Yes BEDA, I'm not giving up on you!).

Having had an iPod Touch, I know a few apps, so I have a pretty good starting point on ones to get for my iPad. However, if anyone has any suggestions at all, please let me know! I like fun stuff.

As of right now, I am extremely tired. My prediction yesterday was correct- I am getting my mom's cold. So my throat is starting to sound like I am a 90 year old woman, and I have absolutely no energy- meaning this is probably one of the most boring things you've ever read.

I'll stop taking your time after this: I've been considering putting something on the bottom of my posts to track, but have no idea what. Any suggestions for this along with the apps would be appreciated. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment