Friday, April 8, 2011

Week one- COMPLETE.

Today marks the first week of BEDA done! Yaaaay. We did it guys.

I am now currently sitting in my room, eating cookies, and writing this. I really do lead a thrilling life. You should all be thrilled you get the honour of reading about my day.

I think the first thing I'm going to bring up is that I think the best part about my Friday is when I get home, after I've gotten a big cold bottle of water, something to snack on, and turned my computer on, is opening up my music library. For some reason, deciding what that first song I'm going to listen to is like deciding how I want my weekend to go.

That's probably crazy, but meh.

This weekend was some TV on the Radio, because they're just my favourite and they get me all happy. So right now I'm listening to Wolf Like Me and chair dancing. I definitely know how to have a good time.

I really have no exciting plans this weekend though. Maybe some last minute shopping, and start packing. And massive amount of Minecraft and WoW.

I'd been having a pretty bad craving for chocolate ice cream the past week, so as my reward for finishing my first week of BEDA, I asked my mom to pick me up some and she did! Delicious ice cream is delicious. I really think I could not live without things like ice cream, chocolate, and water. Water is the only one that might be true though.

No comments:

Post a Comment