Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ice cream is delicious

Day One of Vegas is half-ish done.

Last night, after we landed, we got to our hotel and had a bit of a scare. The uninformed idiot at the front desk told us that there was no Wi-Fi... Yuuuuuup. We were about to be mad, until when we were up in the room, my mom said to check. I did. There was internet (aka the reason you're reading this).

After that fiasco, we changed into clothes that actually weren't made for winter and I took my mom on the roller coaster at New York, New York. She claims now that she did it, she wasn't nervous at all, but she was terrified. She did end up loving it though. I personally love all roller coasters, so it was fun for me as well.

By then, we were honestly just exhausted, and went to bed early. I ended up waking up around 7AM though, and was dressed before my mom was even out of bed. We went down to eat breakfast at the buffet in the hotel. I did, in fact, end up eating way too much bacon. As my sister said, "We're in the only country in the world you can get a plate of bacon without weird looks."

Once we were done eating, we took a cab over to the Mirage so we could see the pretty tigers. However, we got there about an hour early, and ended up walking around there, Treasure Island and The Wynn. The Wynn is super super pretty, but super expensive. Either way, I'd stay there if I had that kind of money.

We then went to see said pretty kitties, and also some pretty dolphins. I bought one of my friend's presents, decided I want a pet dolphin, decided I want to BE a tiger, and came back to the hotel. We were only here long enough for me to change into some leggings, because my dress made me way too self conscious around creepy guys, and we were off again. This time, we were clothes shopping! And shoes. I bought a new pair of flats, runners, 2 hoodies, a Pikachu tshirt, and a Hunger Games shirt. I was definitely most excited about that last one. :P

Finally... we were ready to go back to the hotel. Our hotel has an ice cream place however, so I am currently licking a delicious Java Chip cone right now! Tonight is dinner at the only food place that I truly feel any love for, and some more shopping. And the M&M store.

I miss everybody lots, hope Calgary weather is TONS of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment