Saturday, April 2, 2011

Waking up at noon isn't as fun as you'd think.

Seriously. It isn't.

My mom got home from New Brunswick yesterday, which meant I was up with her until about 11, when she fell asleep, then I was up until... let's just say it was "very late" before my internet did it's tradition of cutting out so I have to go to bed.

Now I am awake. At noon. Not knowing what to do now that I feel like I wasted the whole day. No matter though, I will hopefully even think of something clever and witty to say.

I actually have a lot of ideas. I thought of them throughout the day yesterday, but I didn't write them down. Sadness. I really wish this wasn't such a fail post. Oh, oh! I have something!

My sister's birthday is tomorrow, which is always exciting. I know what she's getting from myself and my mom. However, I can't post it here. Just in case she stumbles across this. That would prove the statement that people can't trust me with secrets!

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Boy, do I agree with how sometimes it can feel horrible getting up so late in the day. I actually felt like I wasted the day away this morning when I got up at 11am. Also, yay for your mom visiting Canada! Go Canada (I live there haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually live in Canada as well, but we live in the west- Alberta. :)

    ReplyDelete