Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Would it be cliche to just post a list of song lyrics? Part II

I really almost could think of something more witty and thrilling to post today, I tried so hard. Then I remembered the massive amounts of biology and english homework I have, and realized I didn't want to use the energy I need to conserve for those when I already had a plan for today!

I promise, I'll be original tomorrow. Also, just like last time I will be using the lyrics from the albums, as those are the versions I have. :P There may be live versions with different lyrics.


Joseph Arthur - Tattoo: "I wonder what you must think about me. What I heard is you consider me dead. I guess that's fair of you, I never was good to you. I'm ashamed for making you feel all my pain. When I sleep, sometimes I still think we speak. Is it a dream, is it a dream?"

Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill: "Tell me where it all went wrong, maybe I can make it better. Tell me where it all went wrong, don't you know that you really upset her?"

The Postal Service - Nothing Better: "Tell me, am I right to think that there could be nothing better, than making you my bride and slowly growing old together. Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic future, your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures."
sidenote about this song: the same lovely artist who I discovered Elliott Smith from? I found him through this.

Say Anything - A Walk Through Hell: "I'd walk through hell for you, let it burn right through my shoes, these soles are useless without you. Through hell for you, let the torturing ensure, my soul is useless without you."

No comments:

Post a Comment