Monday, August 20, 2012

BEDA: Worktime ramblings

Work, work, work. Only... like.... 38 more hours of it left this week! Oh my goodness. I can't even contain how excited I am for this.

I accidentally brought my sunglasses to work today and all I want to do is wear them. I very rarely actually get the chance to show them off, considering I live in Canada, don't go outside often, and wear actual glasses so I hate just dragging out my sunglasses to only wear for like... a few minutes. They're adorable though and I love them :(

See? Adorable.

I also brought a book and keep trying to distract myself from wanting to read it. I haven't picked it up yet thankfully, but having it sitting on my desk beside me is extremely tempting and I just keep glancing over at it... "I could be reading you. I could put on my sunglasses, find a blanket, and go outside and lay on the blanket and read you." I am obviously NOT doing that but... it is an option! :(
I have a hand sanitizer container that only has a little bit left in it, and I displaced it from its spot inside of the bumblebee holder and I feel a little guilty for it. Like, I put a full one in the bumblebee, but I feel sad for the former one that still has a little bit left. So I'm excessively sanitizing my hands today to try to use it up so I can stop worrying about it. I think I give inanimate objects too many human emotions sometimes. :( 

I don't have the energy to write anything else today. I'll see everyone tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment