Friday, August 17, 2012

BEDA: I complain a lot.

This is my second last Friday at work and I don't have the slightest bit of energy.

You guys know how it gets, right? It's exhausting to be working at a job you don't really...want... to be doing. I won't complain about that here though. I'll even try to go to the rest of this post without complaining! It will be a challenge, but I can do it. I will only think of happy things.

Reasons to be Happy
  • I have a party tonight! While I am not very much of a party person, and don't enjoy staying out late a whole lot, tonight is my party night. I should hopefully get to see some of my friends I haven't seen in awhile. Plus I see my friends this weekend and I like friends
  • I leave for Florida in EIGHT SLEEPS. A WEEK TOMORROW. Oh my goodness. This is insane. I'm starting to hover between absolutely petrified and over-the-top excited. 
  • I get to make a big makeup order before I go back to school.
  • I had french fries today because I didn't want to behave, and they were delicious.
Lots of reasons.

Still not happy to be at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment