Wednesday, August 8, 2012

BEDA: Grouchy and sick.

I am a very, very icky Brae today. :(

I have the flu. I had to stay home today I was so sick, so that wasn't fun. I hate the flu. I did appreciate getting a shit ton of sleep I mean, but not being able to keep any food down, having to drink stupid diet ginger ale, and being very lonely does not make for a happy Brae. Basically, I read most of the day, and took a bath, and slept, and yeah. Nothing exciting.

I did get my hair dyed last night! I changed my mind at the last minute and went with chestnut brown... I think I want to dye it once more a little darker, since my bleach job went bad (OH SO BAD) so the color just isn't QUITE perfect - but I like it still. It'll work for a few weeks until I can get it a bit darker.

I'm not particularly happy again tonight, so it's going to be a short post again. There's nothing particularly wrong, exactly, just having lots and lots of conflicting feelings floating around in my head. I promise I'll be back to myself soon. Until tomorrow, everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment