Sunday, August 12, 2012

BEDA: Sleepy sleepy!

I am only going to say this once - 4AM. I HAD TO STAY UP UNTIL 4AM.

I had a pretty good evening last night. After I posted my blog, I watched Nightmare Before Christmas on Skype with a friend of mine and hung out and talked to him after. Hence the staying up until such a ridiculous hour. Now because of that, I am operating on far too little sleep, and far too little brain capacity. I swear to god, I will go to bed early tonight if it kills me.

I went out with my sister today. I had a few things to buy and I did not get any of them - figures. I did get to eat butter chicken though. I know, I know, I've been so good food wise, but I wanted it so bad. AND IT TASTED SO GOOD.

Okay. It's bedtime. Goodnight everyone :3

No comments:

Post a Comment