Friday, August 10, 2012

BEDA: Reconciliation.

Yup... Still sick...

I went to work this morning and got sick, so I just came home again and slept for 4 hours. So yeah. If I am not better tomorrow or Sunday, I am going to be so mad. I'm so bored of being sick. I'm tired of only eating soup, tea, and diet ginger ale. I just want to be back to normal. :(

Today, other than being ill, has been an interesting day I suppose. I actually got a message on Skype from someone I had a pretty big falling out with about 2 and a bit years ago, and have barely talked to since. We had mutual friends online and stuff, and ran in the same group on weekends, so we still had contact, but it was rather... icy, to say the least. Then he just sort of disappeared (I don't really know the exact circumstances behind that) and boom. No contact for about 2 years. Anyway, I had him on Skype still, and I've seen him online a bit sometimes and I saw him online today. I didn't think much of it (I was still preoccupied about an argument from Wednesday with someone, and being unhappy with another person whom I will still not talk about on my blog) and went about my business.

Suddenly, the little Skype sound! I look over and yup - it's him. "Have a minute?" Well, sure I did. So we talked a little. He informed me he would be returning to a game we both played (which I actually don't play anymore but likely will be playing again due to some PEER PRESSURE ZOMG) and also that he was sorry and took complete responsibility for our falling out... Wow. Well then. I of course, still blamed myself and told him so. We talked a bit more, I agreed to let him blame himself and be quiet about my own guilt, and just... yeah. It was weird. I went to take a nap after 20 minutes or so since I still don't feel that great, but yup. We talked. It was weird. I'm not sure if I should talk to him again.

I don't really have the energy to worry about that right now. Between trying to get better and dealing with suddenly-distant people, I really don't know how much more room my mind has.

If I'm feeling better tomorrow, I'm going to go to Sephora I think. I want to buy tinted moisturizer. And looking at makeup makes me happy. I like being happy. Maybe that'll help me decide what to do about a few things.

See you all tomorrow. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment