Thursday, August 23, 2012

BEDA: being a grouchy mcgrouchypants again.

I have a coooold. :(

I got my haircut yesterday! It's all cute and shorter now. I don't have any pictures that really show off how it looks very well, because... I don't look good in pictures. But I have sort of one if anyone would like to see that. :) 

Haircut, haircut, haircut.

I like it. I like my hair a bit shorter. I'm dyeing it a few shades darker on Friday though, since there's a bit too much... blonde-ish in it right now for my taste. Ideally, it'd be bright pink or something. I miss my brightly coloured hair. :(
I had a cinnamon roll last night and it's given me a bit of a headache. I really, really wanted one though so it was worth it. Sort of. 

I'm at work right now and am incredibly bored and am not really sure what to say. It's my second last day (which means omg I leave for Florida in like...48 hours exactly, almost since my flight takes off at 9:55 AHH) so I am ultra excited. The girl I'm supposed to be giving and teaching my work is.. well... I don't like her at all so I'm trying to avoid having to do anything even remotely related to her. And it's so NOISY over here, ugh. I can't focus at all. I have an online meeting in 45 minutes and if it's still this bloody loud, oh my god, I am going to stab someone. 

I'm sort of feeling kind of bad today, since my temper has been a little... well... more... temper-y than usual and I might have maybe sort of exploded on a person or 2 in the past week. I'm kind of mad at myself over it; I really really need to work on that.

I AM GOING TO MURDER THESE PEOPLE. YOU ARE NOT WORKING. YOU ARE NOT EVEN PRETENDING TO WORK. YOU ARE JUST BEING NOISY AND I DO NOT LIKE IT.

1 comment:

  1. The haircut looks really good on you! Argh I hate noisy people as well! They give me such a headache. Lucky you're leaving for Florida really soon now! I hope you'll have a great time (:

    ReplyDelete