Saturday, August 18, 2012

BEDA: Fun! (and then not-so-much)

Today was a pretty fun day.

We did NOT go to our party last night though. :( Libby got sick so we stayed in. I was a little sad because I was planning on wearing something I've been waiting to wear since I bought it in London, and I'm afraid it'll stop fitting me soon, but I will find an occasion for it! I swear! Either way, we woke up this morning and drove up to Lethbridge. I was nice and didn't sleep the whole drive despite being absolutely exhausted. Then we went out for lunch! It was nice, we usually have anywhere between 25-30ish people most days but today we only had....12? 13? It was insane! We ate and talked and played a sort of game thing that was...hilarious.

Also, we accidentally forgot to pay our bill, and someone messaged us about 3 hours later so we could run back and pay. OOOPS. Embarrassing. :(

Afterwards, we went and bought me a mini-freezer to store food. Since not being able to drive means I need to sort of bulk buy all my meat and vegetables. And I sort of don't want to share with my roommate anymore. Then we went and took some stuff (3 old TV's, old couch, and an old matress) to the dump which is really not a thrilling experience and then we went to one store to buy my sister a cardigan.

I know that doesn't sound like a fun day but it was. I had fun. I'm mostly pretty happy I think. I'm having awful sugar cravings again but time to just FIGHT THROUGH IT. I may reread TFioS tonight since I left it here and I haven't actually done a second read through of it. Or I will save that for my plane ride next week... which is actually literally in a week and ugh I am getting nervous :( I will not think about that though since I still... have a week to panic about that. And a week of work to push through :(

(and that was the point my happy ended. END OF POST. sorry guys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment