Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BEDA: The second post

I am sitting here with my Crest white strips in since I need to whiten my teeth and decided, what other time would be more perfect to write the promised second post today than right now!

I am currently on a bit of a not actually good music binge. At this exact moment, I'm listening to Taylor Swift's new song and UGH. It is way too addictive. I wish I knew why, but it is totally my favourite song for the...week, or something. It is just so catchy and it's upbeat and even though is, as with all Taylor Swift songs, a breakup song, it makes me happy... even if I really am not even remotely going through a breakup right now. O.o

Other than that there has been other Taylor Swift songs and other generally less than stellar pop-ish, dance-y music. It puts me in a good mood, and I enjoy good moods!

Okay. Time to take these white strips off. I did actually have a nice emotional long blog post planned, but it's only half done. You get that tomorrow I suppose. I need to sleep as I am awake EARLIER THAN USUAL tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment