Thursday, August 9, 2012

BEDA: Still sick, less grouchy.

YES! I am still sick today.

I went to work this morning as I usually do (despite feeling absolutely AWFUL) and did a bit of work for about an hour and 45 minutes, when my boss came over to my desk. I apparently looked very ill still. She told me to go home. I went home. I did a meeting over the phone, I took a nap. I went to the low carb store and nearly threw up in the car on the way there and on the way back. I came home and ate some soup. It was a really, really thrilling day.

I'm less grouchy today, on the plus side. I have something I sort of want to whine about but I am about 95% sure that the person reads or at least COULD read my blog, so I won't. I'll silently be a grouchypants. I'll just say in the most vague terms that I am not good at people or reading their feelings or their emotions >.< Other than that and the obvious my body is trying to kill me, I'm doing pretty well today. I think I'm going to post pictures of my new hair and new glasses tomorrow if I look any less ill. I like my glasses. ^_^

I wish I had more motivation when I was this ill. What other things do I have to say? The only thing I can focus on is how much I'm ready to go back to bed!

See you all tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment