Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BEDA: A less than positive day.

Something slightly unfortunate happened today. I accidentally... Oh god. I can't say it.

I accidentally wore shoes that irritated my monster cat scratch on my foot. :(

I know, I know. Not really a big problem in the long run, but I'd be lying if I said it hadn't been annoying me allllll freakin' day. I still can't believe Sev did that to me, it is one of the worst scratches he's given me in awhile! Mean kitten :(

Only 3 more days of work, eeeee! I am so excited. I need to get start packing for Florida and finish buying my last minute things and tomorrow is my haircut and Friday is my nails and my eyebrows and THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO. I'm so excited though.

My mommy just emailed me a picture of my kitten and my mom's cat... they tore open a container of catnip and ate it! Yaaaay! They're so bad sometimes.

Okay. Well. I have something I am extremely upset about that I am trying to AVOID blogging about but since I can't stay focused on anything but that, I am going to end this now. Sigh. Sorry guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment