Sunday, August 19, 2012

BEDA: Does anyone even read titles?

Sorry about the quick disappearance last night!

Sometimes conversations make me sad and sometimes the sadness from those conversations triggers sadness from related conversations that made me feel very sad. And then when that happens my energy to try to write a blog posts ends, particularly since it was a blog post about my good day.

In other news, I did absolutely nothing today and it was great. I'm still not particularly happy from last night but I'll get over that (I usually do). Today was the day that led to my realization of just how many Lush products I own. Seriously. Almost all of my hair and skin care are Lush now. 9 to 5 cleanser, Tea Tree Water toner, Vanishing Cream moisturizer, the Mask of Magnaminty once a week... Seanik and American Cream Conditioner for my hair... Yeah. I think I'm starting to develop a problem (she says as she browses the website, looking for soaps and body butters and shower gels). It's almost as bad at the makeup problem I made for myself. I need to stop choosing expensive hobbies.

I have absolutely no desire to go to work for this last week. I think it might end up killing me. I would actually pay one of you guys to go for me if you wanted, although you'd have the downside of having to pretend to be me and deal with my team. Eeeugh. But on the plus side I'll give you free cuddles. :)

Okay. Well. I'm extremely bored and distracted today, and not having any consistent conversation partners this evening isn't helping.(All 3 of my friends that are online are half-busy with things so I feel like such a pest D: ) so I think I will go find something to do. Do some makeup research or something. Until tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment