Sunday, August 5, 2012

BEDA: In which I have too much energy for a lazy day.

I woke up way too early today. I couldn't sleep any later than 8:30, even though I knew if I was able to do anything today, at the earliest it'd be at 12:30ish. And that's assuming I did do anything today. I used to love not doing anything all day, every day. Lately though I've just had toooo much energy to handle doing that!

So, it's 12 now, my mom still isn't back, and in my boredom I managed to try on a few more of my outfits, get dressed (nicely!) for today in one of my dresses, find my sunglasses since I had misplaced them, and start playing one of my games on Steam. And I put on makeup, but that barely counts since all I have on today is some concealer, my MAC paint pot, mascara, bronzer, and lipgloss. I haven't eaten yet since I want to make more of my delicious cream cheese pancakes, and I haven't started my grocery list since everytime I do that alone, my mom ends up completely redoing it anyway. >.< Basically, all I have left to do now is wait for her to get home so I can stop sitting here, twiddling my thumbs.

I need to go to Shoppers today I think. I want to buy the bleach I use to get my hair....bleach white, and I had a few other things to grab too. I really hate going to the one near my house right now though since it's a mess. I also still have a free coffee thing for Starbucks, so I might get one of the like, black unsweetened ice coffees to bring home to add my heavy cream and one of my sugar free syrups too...  those are so delicious. I need to plan a trip up to the low carb store again sometime soon too. It's a pain to get there, since it's up off McKnight and like... 14th street? Or something? But it's great. They have like, bread things I can have, and my syrups, and like... just lots of things. Lots and lots of things.

I hope everyone else is doing well today! :) I'll see you all tomorrow <3

No comments:

Post a Comment