Wednesday, August 15, 2012

BEDA: Oh my goodness I am late!

I forget yesterday's post!! I will try to make up for it by writing two today.

I am still being passive aggressively avoided and it is still making me very uncomfortable. I am unsure what I could have done to have this sort of thing happen, but no matter. I can get over it. I'm feeling a little bit anxious today for some unrelated reasons, but I can't really explain why. I'm sure it will pass - it's mostly just that nervous pit that forms in your stomach and flops around a bit.

I had a team meeting today, it was my last one. It was sort of weird. I'm still really excited to be done work though. 7 and a half days! Squeeee. I just want it to be over. I don't have the energy for this anymore. Especially today, I've been dealing with massive food cravings. Right now, the only thing that I want is some of my mom's baking. Either a frog (which is not a literal frog, it is a chocolate-y dessert), her vanilla fudge, or the signature chocolate chip cookies... Not a good craving day. :(

I will write another blog post later tonight, of something of substance maybe? Hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the whole avoiding isue will be solved soon! Maybe you can try talking to that person? And now I really want some chocolate chip cookies x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hopefully will be - I only have 1 form of communication with the person though, and they haven't logged onto it so that doesn't work too well. :(

    ReplyDelete