Tuesday, August 7, 2012

BEDA: In which the weekend ends.

I have a headache and my stomach hurts and can I just go home now, please?

It is Tuesday morning, which means I'm at work after my fantastic long weekend. I do not want to be at work. I'm too tired and too in pain and too bored and too ABSOLUTELY DONE with trying to work. I've been distracting myself with going over to get some tea, and making a pretty countdown for 'when do I get to go home' and 'when do I go to Florida' and 'when is my last day of work', but that can only keep my attention for so long. I also put Pride and Prejudice onto my phone, so I'm reading that (finally). My mother was never a fan of Jane Austen so I hadn't gotten around to reading any of her work, but now that I am, it's not that terrible. I'm enjoying it.

I'm also a little bit sad today for no particular reason. I think I might be lonely. I can't really tell for sure though, because I'm alone a lot of the time and I'm not always lonely... but I don't know. I tried to do that whole subtle "message someone something and hope it turns into a lovely conversation" but that didn't work at all. Now I'm back to square one where my only companion is my trusty ol' blog. Also my sister. She's talking to me a little. We're discussing Catching Fire casting. :)

I am wearing one of my new dresses today! It is cream with blue and yellow flowers, and I'm wearing a blue cardigan over it because its like... a tank top type of top, and I am at work. So that really isn't an option. I was going to wear my new flats, but they're a little tight and need to stretch out, so I don't want to only have those for like, a full 8 hours. I'm hoping it stops being so unbearably hot here though. As much as I love taking any opportunity I can to wear dresses, this is insane. It's gross. And next time it rains, my mommy promised to make me ribs... and I really, really miss ribs. I have asparagus and a pork chop for lunch though so that's pretty yummy.

One of my friends I made this summer came to talk to me too :) she's so nice. That was nice. Apparently, I -am- just lonely... stupid only having online friends who aren't usually online when I'm at work! :( Oh well. I'll just deal with it for the rest of the day. Until tomorrow, everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment