Monday, August 13, 2012

BEDA: Being avoided.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was being avoided. And I can't say I really know better.

I really do not enjoy when people passive aggressively avoid me. I don't enjoy being avoided at all actually, but I can kind of understand it from people I know I've done something to upset. Mostly since a majority of my friends are honest enough to tell me when I'm being a bit of a whiny idiot. So it's always a bit of surprise when someone decides to just get upset over nothing and not tell me. Either way, I will get over it. I just very much do not enjoy it.

Since I'm feeling all better this week, I decided to go to work! Yay. I'm a little bit exhausted, that's for sure, but I feel okay being here. I think I'll survive. I only have 10 more days of work left so that's pretty exciting! And I leave for Florida in 12 sleeps. :) I am getting awfully excited. I should make a list of things I still need to do. I keep telling myself I'll make one, and I start it and I never finish!

Things Left to do Before Florida 

  • Get my toenails done! My sister and I have this booked for the 24th right after work. I mostly like it since I like talking to my sister and I like relaxing, and I'm wearing a lot of sandals when I'm down there so I consider this kind of necessary.
  • Get my eyebrows done - also booked for the same day as above.
  • Haircut! I haven't gotten my haircut from my favourite hair stylist since before London, so I'm going to go see him on the... 21st? 22nd? He's great. He's super nice and super good with my hair.
  • Jeans! I want to buy a pair of jeans before I go. We're going shopping on the 15th for that. ^^
  •  A few more things I will also be picking up on the 15th
  • Dyeing my hair a little bit darker - I already bought the hair dye and am until closer, to avoid my hair being super destroyed from dyeing it.
I think that's it. I'm sure I can add to it as I think of things. For now though, I will continue playing catch up on the work that I missed. I will see everyone tomorrow! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment