Saturday, August 4, 2012

BEDA: I need to stop shopping,

Really. It is insane how much I've done lately.

My mommy and I went to Chinook today since I... wanted clothes. I got 3 super adorable dresses, and the first one OH MY GOD. It's perfect on me. I love it so much. I love it so much I'm even going to show you guys a picture of it! It's green and navy blue striped, and it just... it looks perfect on my shape. AND! It's a large. A LARGE. This is the first time I've been in a large since before high school. So happy!
See? The picture doesn't do it justice. It makes me look so cute. AND OMG A LARGE.


I did also buy a cute bright pink dress, and a grey and blue one. I like all 3 of them. I also got a few necklaces from Forever 21, and more of the face wipe things from Mac. All in all, a pretty fun shopping day. My mommy talked me out of buying more make up (I really really want Well Dressed from Mac, as well as Girl About Town.... and Satin Taupe, and don't get me started on how much I want from Sephora (also I want this Chanel foundation but that's beside the point!)) so I'm a little sad about that, but really, I have a lot. I also was not allowed to go into Lush, even though I do need to buy more of my cleanser! But my mom was aware I'd end up buying like, 2 soaps, shampoo, and conditioner if I was allowed to go in. :P

I wanted to buy more, but I'm at this sort of weird sizing now that... like... a lot of places, the XL fits but it looks kinda big or I can tell within a few weeks it will be, but the large is too small and I don't want to buy it in case it looks weird when I do manage to lose more weight... I need to buy a few new pairs of jeans, since all of mine literally are falling off of me, but I'm waiting until I'm back in Lethbridge to do that I think. I might grab 1 pair before I go to Florida, just for the plane though? I don't know. I was on the lookout for a cream skirt the WHOLE TIME though, and I couldn't find any that fit me, looked good on me, or weren't super duper expensive. So I'm still working on that.

Also today we made these super delicious cream cheese pancakes from I Breathe, I'm Hungry which is this great low carb food blog I love. It was great since I'm sooo tired of eggs for breakfast. I'll definitely be making those again soon. And by soon, I might mean tomorrow. ^_^ 

I hope everyone else is having a good day :) See you all tomorrow! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment