Friday, March 4, 2011

In which high school is my own personal hell.

I really, really hate high school.

I wasn't this way at first. I spent the first half of grade ten trying my hardest to like it. I tried to make friends. I even tried to not want to smack everyone that pushed me in the hallways between class.

Really, that last thing is next to impossible when you need to go through the Intersection of Death to get to your lunch spot. I still tried!

However, after that first semester, it wasn't working. Infact, it was trying to make friends that ruined quite a few things, such as my boyfriend at the times life. (Really, that song that's like "Don't trust a ho" is so true).

So since then, I have made my personal stance on high school "this place really sucks." Honestly, it does suck. I don't like it at all. And everyday I'm stuck in here makes it even worse. Take today for example. I am in my creative writing class, and my teacher decides we all need a chance to get to know each other. I strongly disagree, so I turn my music up louder and continue working. It turns out we were going around the class and saying something about ourselves.

Needless to say, I did not respond when it got to me.

I wasn't the only one at least. My best friend (HI ERIN!) didn't either. Neither of us are game for that kind of bullshit.

After this lovely, super fun activity, I turn to her and tell her how much I thought that what just happened was painfully stupid. She agrees. The girl beside her, who is exactly the type of girl who has made the last 12 years of my schooling terrible, turns to us and says "Stop being dicks!"

...Excuse me? You want me to stop being rude, when all of you people have never, ever done a nice thing for me? Yeah, right. I'll get right on that.

So we just tell her no. And now I just remembered exactly why I hate high school.

Stupid little bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment