Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why I really wish I could vlog as well as blog.

I spend a lot of my time watching various people on YouTube. As a fun fact, I'm subscribed to 159 channels, with a combination of gaming channels, skit type channels, music channels and vlog channels. Nothing makes me happier though than seeing my favourite vloggers upload something.

I don't know why I like it so much. It just feels like a snapshot of somebody's life that you wouldn't know otherwise, and it is generally thrilling. I like it a lot.

As for why I can't do it, I'm painfully awkward in front of a camera. In fact, anyone who just knows me through the internet, they'd be shocked to meet me in real life, because I just find talking impossible. I'm just... awkward.

I really, really wish I could vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment