Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Why I am sadly not doing BEDA.

I really, really wanted to do BEDA again this month. Or maybe even VEDA, because one of these days, I'll stop feeling so awkward whenever I try to film a video. I seriously have about 6 tries on my camera of me starting my first vlog, panicking, and turning the camera off.

However, there are a variety of reasons this is a bad idea. First, I will have no internet for a week while I am in Florida. That makes it impossible for me to post a blog everyday in April. Secondly, I can't do it. I just have so little energy lately that getting up in the morning drains me. I have a ton of stuff I'd love to post, don't get me wrong. It's just that whenever I try, I get overwhelmed with the task, start crying, and close blogger.

In less stressful news, I got into Pottermore. I got in the 2nd day, with MidnightPheonic157. However, I managed to break that account. It won't let me log in. So I re-registered, twice to be safe, and got CrimsonProphecy22 and StarShadow144. I love all of my usernames, but if I discover any of my friends without them when we're able to log in, I will have one if not two accounts to let them use.

And that's the point where I got hit with the overwhelming fact that this needs to be remotely readable and I should just delete it now. Since the information is slightly important though, this post will not self-destruct, and will just appear in its terrible state.

No comments:

Post a Comment