Sunday, August 7, 2011

Late night Pottermore Sorting anxiety.

I, along with nearly every other Harry Potter fan, am waiting for my Pottermore Welcome email.

I know I will not get mine right away. I registered on Day 2, because I didn't even see Day 1's clue go up. But I still can't help but avoid sleep, spam refresh on my email account, and squeak when I see a new email. These new emails are never from Pottermore. They are from Tumblr, or they are from Facebook. To that, I have to say, "Stop reblogging my shit/messaging me."

I'm scared to get into Pottermore though.

I've always been very sure I was a Slytherin. I know that's what I am. Yet there is still this small part at the back of my mind nagging that, "You might be a Gryffindor! Or a Ravenclaw! Or even a Hufflepuff!" Not that I hate any of those houses. I love me some Hufflepuffs. I just don't feel like I can relate to them all that well.

On top of all that, I'm scared I won't get my email before I leave for Florida. While I am in Florida, I am going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. I will be purchasing stuff there, as my mother doesn't like me ordering merch off the internet. What if I go, and buy Slytherin stuff, and THEN I GET PUT INTO A DIFFERENT HOUSE?

This is the stuff that keeps me awake at night. :(

3 comments:

  1. I registered at day 6, my friend was staying here for six days so I didn't find the time to register earlier, so I have to wait for my mail a bit longer (: Have fun in the Wizarding World! Don't worry about it, if you want to be a Slytherin, the Sorting Hat will listen to it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so :( Look at it this way though, on your mail, even if you do get it a bit later than the day 1 or 2 people, we're still in the first million! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's true! ^w^ I really can't wait :'D The screenshots I found on google look so awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete