Monday, August 15, 2011

I leave on Saturday!!


I am extremely excited for Florida, can you tell? :)

To kill time before we leave, I've been doing mundane little stuff like getting my hair cut. Do you want to see it? Of course you do. You have no choice in the matter. That is why this is my blog.

I know, it's nice. I have a neat little bang. The observant folk may notice I switched back from my green glasses to my blue ones. When I had to get a new prescription for my eyes, I decided I liked my blue ones better and missed them. The switch was made. That is also when I got my prescription sunglasses, which I promise you'll see in the Florida videos and pictures.

Hmm, what else has been going on? Other than a severe change to my sleeping patterns (I am permanently stuck on 'sleep from 7AM until 3PM' right now) I think that's all that's new in the "what I've done" and the "random thoughts I've had" are better saved for their own posts. Speaking of new posts.

I will not be posting while in Florida. I know I said that before. Ideally, I will be doing a post on the 20th while we're in the airport before we leave, and another one on the 27th when we're in the airport in Orlando before we come home. This is best case scenario, and we all know how extremely flaky I can be.

That's about it, blog. I'll try to finish the My Little Pony customization I've been putting off. I was very upset as to how different the ponies they sell at stores are from the ones in the show, hair-wise, so I decided I was going to fix them. I still need to buy Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle though. :(

2 comments: