Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Proof I'm probably actually crazy.

Did you know as well as planning my wedding, as can be seen in the post here, I also have a general idea about what I want done at my funeral?

Don't get me wrong, I know that's a little crazy. Also, how can someone who has never even been to a funeral know what they want done at theirs? However, I do. I have some ideas. Not down the very last detail, but there are a few definites.

1) Elliott Smith music be played. This should not come as a surprise, but I think it still needs to be stated. Specifically "A Fond Farewell", a live version of "No Name #1" that I really liked (fun fact for people who aren't fans of him- he wrote 6 songs with the name "No Name #_"), and "No Confidence Man". At the very least those, with every single other song to be considered.

2) I don't want people all sadface over me, mostly because that'd make me feel bad. So everyone has to wear purple, because it's my favourite colour, and if they really were doing it for me...

3) Chocolate. Pizza. Cake. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment