Monday, February 14, 2011

My wedding will be the best type of wedding.

I have officially planned out my wedding completely.


I was always the type who never wanted to have kids, which I still don't. But I still want to get married, just to say I am. The benefits of being married definitely may have something to do with it to. But to say I've been the type to plan out their wedding down to the very last detail would most definitely be wrong.

Until now.


I have decided I want my wedding to be Mario themed. I've got it all worked out, too.

I will be dressed as Princess Peach. My husband will be Mario. I think that part was easiest to work out.


My maid of honour will be Princess Daisy. I haven't decided who is actually my maid of honor, but they must be prepared to dress up as Daisy. My bridesmaid will be Toadette, and I haven't decided who else. There are definitely a few minor female characters I could pull from, mainly Queen Rosalina.

The best man will of course be Luigi, with the other groomsman being Toad, and with many options on others that could be used.

The guy who conducts the wedding (I don't know what you call this guy. A minister? It's not a priest, no religion in my wedding) will dress as Bowser. And the wedding will be in, yes, Bowser's Castle. As will the reception.

Super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment