Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A brief introduction, or something like that.

Hey there everyone! I'm Brae, or as some people call me, Kyi. Or even as another group of people call me, Kali! I've got all sorts of names, it's like a box of magical surprise. Which is sort of what this blog is going to be!

We were supposed to set these up for the creative writing class I'm taking right now. However, that idea was annexed for a variety of silly reasons, something about "FOIP." I don't know what that is, and I don't particularly care, other than I already had set up my blog and wanted to be able to do something with it. So, this was born.

This is mostly as I said before, going to be a mismatch of whatever is going on in my mind at the moment. A combination of some of my own writing, just some rants, whatever that is floating around in my mind- you name it, it'll show up at some point.

I decided to start out with one of the obligatory "Hi, my name is *blank* and I enjoy *blank*. Sort of like those name games you had to play on the first day of every year back in elementary school, only a bit more high tech, and probably a little bit less personal. We've got the name covered, so I guess I'll jump in on elaborating what sort of things I do.

First off, as I'm sure was evident by now, I adore the internet. I genuinely feel it's one of the greatest things people have right now. I like YouTube, I like social networking (Hi there, Twitter!), I like sharing my thoughts with whoever would like to hear them. I'm also a huge fan of writing. It's one of the few things that has stayed as a constant hobby for me throughout my life, ever since I could spell my name. It's the only career that I ever dreamed of ever being able to have a future in. Generally, it's the only way I get the massive jumble of ideas I have sorted into a way that makes sense.

Anyway, that's it for now, and thanks so much for anyone who just stumbled into here and decided to stay- it means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment