Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A few days late, but...

Happy belated New Year, everyone!

I hope everyone had fantastic Christmases. Mine was good. I got the new desk I was desperately in need of, so that's always a bonus. I also got some clothes, including My Little Pony shirts. Now I can proudly show that children's shows are my favourite shows.

I've been feeling a little bit down lately, partly because it's winter and I always get really blah...particularly after the holiday season is done. I can't say that's the main reason though. I'm sure some of you remember my cat Midnight, whom I'd had since the 1st grade. He was a fantastic cat. Always there when I was sad, kept me company but still knew when I needed space. We had to have him put down on December 20th :( It was probably one of the hardest things I'd had to do. He apparently had diabetes we didn't know about, and his pancreas had shut down. Sad. :(

I didn't come here to just whine though. I wanted to say hi1 And be happy! So I hope everyone is doing well, and everyones new semesters (if they've started) are going well. :)

PS: My stupid bookstore didn't bother to get any signed copies of The Fault in our Stars even for pre-orders, so I'm currently a bit grumpy on that too. So I hope other people had better luck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment