Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In the essence of procrastination....

I made a tumblr. Just so I have even more stuff to mess around with when I'm supposed to be working on a GIANT ENGLISH PROJECT THAT IS DUE IN A WEEK AND WE'VE HAD FOR 2 MONTHS AND I HAVEN'T STARTED. WHY AM I SO LAZY.

Other exciting things that have taken place in Brae-land since BEDA ended:

1) We finished Hamlet in English! To most people, this isn't exciting news. However, I do not enjoy Shakespeare, and being done with that is a relief.
2) My priests raid group in WoW killed Nefarion. Defending 3 shattered worlds now, baby. ;)
3) That is actually all I have done. Aren't you glad BEDA is over?

I just wanted to check in, let everyone know my internet usage will be back to normal by the 18th, and I miss everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment